- Great for use in all dishwashers, including HE
- Effective in hard water conditions
- Free of chlorine bleach, dyes and fragrances
- Contain no animal-based ingredients and are not tested on animals
- Contain 75% USDA certified biobased content
- Phosphate free and septic safe
For use in automatic dishwashers. We recommend ensuring items can be safely washed in a dishwasher and to follow manufacturer’s directions.
- Dry hands before handling.
- Do not unwrap dish tab—film will dissolve in wash cycle.
- Place one dishwasher tablet into main dispenser cup and close.
- Select preferred wash cycle.
- Reseal and store in a cool, dry place.
Sodium Carbonate (CAS 497-19-8) (alkalin agent), Sodium Citrate (CAS 6132-04-3) (sequestering agent), Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (CAS 15630-89-4) (bleaching agent), Citric Acid (CAS 77-92-9) (tabletting additive), Sodium Bicarbonate (CAS 144-55-8) (builder), Sodium Silicate (CAS 1344-09-8) (alkaline agent), Water (CAS 7732-18-5) (builder), Alcohols, C16-18 Ethoxylated (CAS 68439-49-6) (surfactant), Acrylic acid (CAS 79-10-7) (sequestering agent), TAED (CAS 10543-57-4) (bleaching booster), Glycerin (CAS 56-81-5) (tabletting additive), Subtilisin1 (CAS 9014-01-1) (emzymes), Plant Extract (CAS 68476-78-8) (tabletting additive), Trideceth-4 (CAS 69011-36-5) (surfactant), Amylase1 (CAS 9000-90-2) (enzyme), Bentonite (CAS 1302-78-9) (tabletting additive), Polyvinyl Alcohol (CAS 9002-89-5) (water soluble wrapper)
To determine manufacturing date, refer to the date code on the package- YDDDXXXXX:XX.
Y is the least number of the year. DDD is the Julian date within that year.
1 Present on the European Union in Annex VI to Regulation (EC) 1272/2008
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. May pose a choking hazard to small children. Do not get in eyes. Do not ingest. Do not get on skin or clothing. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Find the SDS here.