Tackle your toughest household kitchen and bathroom cleaning tasks with confidence. Beyond® Multi-Purpose Cleaner cleans, degreases & deodorizes hard, non-porous surfaces in your home. Powered by Hydrogen Peroxide, this bleach free formula won’t leave behind harsh chemical residue because it breaks down into oxygen and water when it’s done cleaning.
26 fl oz (1 pt 10 fl oz) 769 ml
Beyond® Multi-Purpose Cleaner is a Safer Choice certified product, signifying that the ingredients used in our formula are safer for families, pets, workplaces and the environment. Enjoy these product features:
- Formulated with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), a healthy, more environmentally-friendly ingredient composed of only water and oxygen.
- Bleach free and will not leave behind harsh fumes or sticky residues.
- Removes soap scum and hard water stains.
- Light clean scent is great for everyday use!
Safe for use near children and pets and on:
- Hard, non-porous surfaces
- Bathroom surfaces
- Garage surfaces
* Not recommended for use on wood, painted surfaces, marble or brass
Turn nozzle to desired position. On painted surfaces and acrylic or plastic, test a small inconspicuous area first.
- To clean/deodorize: Spray on surface until thoroughly wet, then wipe clean. No rinsing required.
- To clan grease, allow product to sit 15-20 seconds to penetrate grease before wiping clean.
Water (CAS 7732-18-5) (solvent), Hydrogen Peroxide (CAS 7722-84-1) (oxidizing agent), Surfactant blend (NJTS# 36041932) (cleaning agent), Citric Acid (CAS 77-92-9) (chelant), Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid (CAS 68584-22-5) (cleaning agent), Fragrance (CAS proprietary, see www.ifraorg.org) (fragrance), Phosphoric Acid (CAS 7664-38-2) (buffer)1
To determine manufacturing date, refer to the date code on the bottle – XXYYDDD XX:XX.
YY is the year. DDD is the Julian date within that year.
1Present on CA Non-Cancer Hazard list, https://oehha.ca.gov/
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Hydrogen Peroxide may cause a temporary white appearance on the skin of some individuals. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice if irritation persists.
Find the SDS here.