- Beyond® Multi-Purpose Disinfectant Spray Cleaner is formulated with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), a healthy, more environmentally-friendly ingredient composed of only water and oxygen.
- Bleach free and will not leave behind harsh fumes or sticky residues.
- Removes soap scum and hard water stains.
- Light clean scent is great for everyday use!
Safe for use near children and pets and on:
- Hard, non-porous surfaces
- Bathroom surfaces
- Garage surfaces
* Not recommended for use on wood, painted surfaces, marble or brass
Turn nozzle to desired position. On painted surfaces and acrylic or plastic, test a small inconspicuous area first.
- To disinfect: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 minutes then wipe clean.
- To clean/deodorize: Spray on surface until thoroughly wet, then wipe clean. No rinsing required.
- To control mold & mildew: Pre-clean hard, non-porous surfaces. Apply product to pre-cleaned surface. Let surface remain wet for 3 minutes and then allow to air dry. Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- To clean grease: Allow product to sit 15-20 seconds to penetrate grease before wiping clean.
Water (CAS 7732-18-5) (solvent), Hydrogen Peroxide (CAS 7722-84-1) (oxidizing agent), Surfactant blend (NJTS# 36041932) (cleaning agent), Citric Acid (CAS 77-92-9) (chelant), Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid (CAS 68584-22-5) (cleaning agent), Fragrance (CAS proprietary, see www.ifraorg.org) (fragrance), Phosphoric Acid (CAS 7664-38-2) (oxidant stabilizer)1
To determine manufacturing date, refer to the date code on the bottle – XXYYDDD XX:XX.
YY is the year. DDD is the Julian date within that year.
1Present on CA Non-Cancer Hazard list, https://oehha.ca.gov/chemicals/phosphoric-acid
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Hydrogen Peroxide may cause a temporary white appearance on the skin of some individuals. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice if irritation persists.
Find the SDS here.